Boarding and Daycare Entry Requirements
• Must be no less than 16 weeks of age
• Dogs 6 months and older MUST be spayed/neutered
• Must be in overall good health
• Must be free of fleas, ticks, and all communicable diseases
• All dogs must be up to date with all required vaccinations. Seeing as though the safety and health of all of our guests is our number one priority, we cannot make any exceptions to our vaccination protocols.
Rabies boosters must be administered according to your veterinarian's recommendation. This is usually annually or every three years.
**First time rabies vaccinations must be administered at least 28 days prior to your dog entering the facility.
Often referred to simply as the Distemper shot, this shot contains vaccinations against Distemper, Parvovirus, and Parainfluenza. This booster must be administered according to your veterinarian’s recommendation. This is usually annually or every two/three years.
Bordatella vaccines must be administered either annually or bi-annually, according to your veterinarian's recommendation.
While we recommend the bi-annual vaccination, we gladly accept annual bordatella vaccinations.
*First time bordatella vaccinations must be administered no less than two weeks prior to your dog entering the facility.
Accepted form of flea/tick medication
**We DO accept titre tests.
**Please make sure that vaccination records are provided to us each time they are updated. We cannot accept any dogs with expired vaccinations.
• Completed Registration Form on file PRIOR TO 1st DAY of Doggie Daycare or Boarding.
• Credit Card on file.
• Must be friendly towards other dogs and people, and not protective of food, toys,
• Must have successfully completed one free trial day of doggie daycare.